December 3, 2009

Lets get it really started

I meant the title for my study. The past week has been really exhausting. I didn't spend much time on my notes. They were there on my desk, but I haven't got the chances to flip them open. It was hard to be the only one who can do the job! The thing is, it was actually pretty simple but I knew those guys were too lazy to learn. They wanted it the easy way - just let me do all the works. Luckily, I enjoy doing all the works especially ones involve creativity, just because I think I lack of it.

Wow.

I didn't actually realize my last post was on the 2nd day I'm here in MMU. It has been 6 weeks. I really enjoyed myself here so far. I never doubt that within one year, I can put the past 3 years far behind me.

Everything is different here. Friends are close. Close friends are very close. Talking about friends, I think I had a crush on this one girl though I keep denying myself of that. I had no idea why, maybe because of her honesty with me or because of how outspoken she is, I made friend with her in no time. She isn't pretty, well honestly, but her way of dealing with me makes me smile if not laugh. Obviously, I'm not taking this any further. She has a boyfriend, and she is quite "flirty" too - something I can actually bear, but after living my life these past few years, I won't take that way ever again. Okay, I might have just invented that word "flirty" :-D

Basketball. It's just not me if I don't talk about basketball. To date, there is not much basketball here in MMU. The in-campus court is very slippery, and practically no one plays there. The one that I go regularly is the Cyberia courtnwhere most people there are Chinese - though I have no problem at all with them (just recalling the girl I had crush on doesn't like Chinese people. Reason? They smell bad. Week reason, heh!) These past few weeks, a friend who is now in his semester break came here and brought me around for pickup games around Bangi, Bangsar, and Cyberjaya. I made some new friends in this line of activities and it was all good time.

Study is good. Never better. I think I'm quite ahead of some of my classmates. Not to say that I'm better than them - that would be so arrogant and wouldn't define me at all. However, all the lecturers here made them looks so easy. I mean it, it's so easy. Oh yeah, I'm comparing it with the way I studied there in Imperial. Not that I can't cope with it back then but it was relatively tougher. MMU students should be grateful.

Speaking about grateful, I am forever grateful to God for giving me this useful brain and mind. I realize that I'm actually quite gifted and I thank ALL HEART for the gift, my Lord :-)

I wanted to teach my classmates but there weren't that much chances yet. Some of them even don't take the study seriously at all yet complaining about how hard it is. How I want them to know that I'm not a "brainer", I am in fact, pretty much a slow learner. But I took important things as important things and I put as much efforts as I can on stuff I think I'm weak with. It's logical.

Practice makes you closer to perfection. Taseen and Yusuf are two good examples. I do actually respect them.

I like to put on the guys photos here but it's quite late now. The Nescaffee that I took just now didn't work - as expected.

BTW, I'm holding all the small business projects for some time due to the lack of funds. My money can only cover so much of my expenses here, until I get the scholarship or loan confirmation from YT, which I hope very soon.

I want to keep writing every week! That is a deal!

Penning off, good night Bloggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply