December 21, 2009

Half productive day

Okay, maybe not even that close to half.

I woke up at around 11am today, that is so freaking late. I slept at around 3am last night. Strangely, maybe because I have a meeting with my Academic Advisor this morning, I seem to be able to sleep unlike the days before. The second I woke up, I just rushed to shower and thought of things that I was going to do today.

My Academic Advisor seems to be a helpful person after all, or at least he sounded like one today. There weren't much to talk about, since basically I'm not having any significant problem this trimester. He asked me about curriculum activities, social activities and of course my study. I let him know what's currently happening, eWeek, the gang, the hostel, the clubs meeting and finally my course marks so far. I didn't know I was being assessed at first until he mentioned it, heee :-D I hope I'm doing good. He said this would be used as reference if I need his concern when I'm writing up my CV later. For now, it's no biggie :-)

There are not much new things to read, I've basically covered most of the subjects except in some chapters where it just needs reading. Surprisingly, when I tried to the last year's paper, I was stuck at this one particular question. Going around looking for help, I found out that none of us could do it, wow. So we ended up at Mr. Fikry office asking that question, among other two. We finished around 1 hour later where everything made sense then :-D

The whether was good today, it wasn't raining like few days before. I wanted to go ball but changed my mind after a while. However after a while, I found myself dead sleeping from 6pm - 9pm, another 3 hours wasted, and my prayers, God knows.

Now, tell me if that is even close to half of a productive day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply