December 19, 2009

New year and what it brings

Welcome the year of 1431! my wish today is to become a better person and to contribute more to other people.

It's one hell of weird week I'm going through right now. It's not just the exam that's coming - some other things too. I think I'm falling in love. Hell shit, Lets hope its a joke.

My biological clock doesn't want to follow my order, keeping me awake all night long, staring on the ceiling, fell asleep at 7am if not 8, and waking up at 12am. It seems like I'm on a break but no its fucking not. There, another f word, which I wanted to use less this coming year, sigh.

I should be flipping my notes and answering some exercise questions right now, so I'm not gonna write long.

Basketball counter back to 0 this week. Fun counter is almost at 0.

There is no fun. No movies, no going out, not much hanging out this week. Boringggggg!

But that's how its supposed to be during study week, kan?

And,

I don't feel good with what's going on, I really need to do something I don't want to and stop the craps! :-S

God bless you people, Happy New Year! May it bring brighter days ahead!

G'nyte Bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply