December 26, 2009

Home sweet home

Oh yeah, there'll be more posts with this title I'll make sure of that. One thing of being a student nowadays is sooner or later, you'll be away from home. Specifically, you'll be away from your mom, pop, sis, bros and neighbours, for some special case, hee.

It wasn't until 2 years ago I began to get attached to those I named. Frankly, when I was in SESMA, I couldn't care less about them. Being young, care-free and it was all about friends, contacting them only meant I had trouble at that time. Otherwise, maybe no contact at all for few months until I went home for school breaks. It was after my SPM, where I figured our family relationship was kinda not good and since my 3 months afterwards revolved only around them, I was getting attached more and more to them, and us getting attached among us. No more fighting among the biggies, more jokes, more everything, and I could swear how I can see how we changed from not talking at all to somewhat a more lively home - a home that you wanna go back to for any break! :-)

Hee.

My mom is a person who nag nag nag (Don't get me wrong, so far I have liked 2 person and these 2 person did nothing but nag nag nag). She has many jobs, many responsibilities and so little time for herself. She's the center of our family and most if not all family matters revolves around her, not my dad. My dad is a quiet kinda guy among us, but not in public. He has reasons for that. One is because we, my brothers and sisters didn't really make efforts to communicate with him. I do, but I can't change others, especially my older sis. I wish and I'm still wishing they would drop their egos one day and talk eye to eye like before.

My sis is kind, caring, respectful, very independent and what more do you want in a sister? Same goes to my bro, Yie. Me is somehow different. We don't speak much nowadays simply because we're away most of the time but we had no trouble at all at it. He is a person who can take care of himself well and well-liked by his friends, I can tell you that. Niessa is the smallest immature girl in my family. Serah or his weird real name SerifithPutra is the brightest among us all. He is the first to do everything. Name one thing you could have achieved when you're around 14 or 15, he probably done that. He's another center of our family, except in his case, the center where we drop our stress at, you know what I mean.

and yes, I love them all and not only when they give me cookies :-)

Cherish your family, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply