December 20, 2009

Good morning

It's just weird that when I woke up today, there were already things filling up my thoughts. Seconds later, I felt bad and started cursing - a habit that needs fixing.

Another seconds later, I was in a long shower with eyes closed but deep in thought.

Going through life, one thing I learned is acceptance.

What it means? What about it?

Acceptance means, to me, that I accept something entirely and get over it. It's important to me to have this feeling on important things so I can work out what needs to be done.

However, to feel it, I need to know. And there is no way to know except by being honest.

There are things right now keep being inside my mind. Sometimes it was good and productive but most of the time it wasn't. Maybe because I wished it was true and I was too excited over it so I made my own reality. I didn't see through it and it took me the wrong way.

When it first came to my conscious, I didn't want to take any step away. It felt good. I wanted to simply wait for things to happen. Later, it hit me that it was a mistake - the familiar one.

I need help, anyone?

G'nyte Bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply