December 31, 2009

New Year Resolution

Ha ha

I actually never made one since 22 years ago. And I'm not gonna make one this year as well. Though I tell you it's not really a bad idea. I'm sure somewhere out there, there are people who made their New Year Resolutions last year and sticked to it through the year and successfully made it real. Right? I didn't do simply because when time flows, many things change as well. My priorities changed, my ambitions changed, even my character changed. Heck I know I won't stick to my resolution through out the year :-P

I know I'm more of a Now guy. I enjoy the moment. However I plan for the future, have it long distance future or near future, it's always the moment that I'm sticking to. So, lets say I make My New Year Resolution today, if you ask again tomorrow, it might be totally different.

However, being this positive, I'd like to set my primary focus for next year. One that came straight to my mind is Study. God willing, I want to keep my grades at A. I'm sure by now I can detach myself from the distractions that keep people away from reading the books - movies, anime, games, whatever people do nowadays. Nonetheless, I will definitely enjoy them during my free time.

The second is to have more relationships with people. In other words, I want to socialize more with people and not just the ones who ball :D Having people accompanying me around brings me the feeling of peace. Who want to be sad all day because of any reasons if his/her friends keep smiling and making jokes in order to cheer you up? And, these include my family. They are the center of my universe. Any of them collapses, I would sink along.

My finance is one other thing. I know I spent too much on silly things nowadays. Sometimes I did over-eating. Bought unnecessary stuff. Paid some unnecessary charges that can be avoided one way or another. Those stuff that I care the least nowadays. Those details. It's a bad thing and it needs fix.

My physical health. I'm not overweight yet, but I will be if I keep being care-less about my body. Balling won't help if I don't do some important exercises and reducing the fat consumptions, among other things.

My faith. I simply need to get back to the old me. There is no god but God and Muhammad is His messenger, and the perfect example for us human.

I guess summarizing all these would give you My New Year resolutions :-)

Realizing this is an easy job. The harder one is to manage them. I've always be flexible with these but I never gave up. My job is to keep it that way this year.

If it's about love, I'm used to use self-discipline to try to deny those feelings towards the girls I met. Experiences are indeed the best teachers and the most valuable. Just when I thought I want to let the time fly by me and do nothing, this bright girl came along. I am scared, no doubt, but I love being in the moment more. Thanks pancake.

Happy New Year! May your 2010 (read : 'twenty-ten') be filled with the discovery of new truths, an expansion of your love, and a strengthening of your power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply