December 10, 2009

Deadly Assignment

You guess what?

A lecturer just posted an update to an assignment question (which btw he claimed it's sorta unimportant and refused to give out any extension of the deadline) which just solved a huge question mark that has been in my head since we got the questions 2 weeks back!

How cruel is that?

Unlike Kahu and Taseen, I know I'm a slow learner. To see how the circuit works, I know I need to spend lotta of time to analyze it. I've been doing that and because I stuck at this one point where it just doesn't make sense, I was demotivated and went to waste my time with useless craps. Yes, that includes the current excessive balling activities.

I just found out in the update that the point where I stuck at was actually a bloody typo error!

grrrrrrrrrrr!

Mr. Vishnu, I don't blame you at all. I blame myself for not being able to see beyond it and realize the errors, just like the one in a tutorial question before.

But, please, one more day?

No G'nyte today Bloggy! Its too late to go to bed now. Breakfast with Nurul at around 8am and I could do some writing up. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply