December 10, 2009

Windows 7

This is a tutorial on how to install Windows 7 clean using a 2GB thumbdrive.


This is the link to modified Windows 7 installer for netbooks. Note that you gotta find your own Windows Activator to activate the Windows 7. By default, it is a 30 days trial.
Link (www.warez-bb.org - you need to reg at the forum)

This is a tutorial on how to add more RAM to my netbook variants.




This is the compatible RAM for my netbook.



This is a tutorial on how to modify my netbook variants into touchscreen.


And lastly, speeding up Windows 7 on the little box :-) and it works to other comp as well.
Link


I'll update on how my netbook copes with the new OS. For now, it seems faster but uses more resources instead. How about you giving it a try and let me know how well it is?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply