December 6, 2009

Why am I not in a relationship at this moment

Why am I not in a relationship at this moment you ask?

My answer is ;

Because it's hard to find someone who could love me as much as Emil and Alifa did.

The past has made me drawn a line of expectations. I met some people, none of them 'click' to me, what more getting attached.

It is hard to fall. It is hard to get that feeling comes. Since them, it never once came back to me.

That's what I meant. That's the reason.

So, if you can, don't bother me with it too much, we're still friends and I might change my mind. Sooner or later, I'm not promising.

Alright? :-)

No, it's not about Emil. Emil is a past. My brain knows it and my heart acknowledges it. If I'm talking about Emil, it might be just a statement or a reference - because I don't know many people much that I can make references to. I would remember every bits but I'm moving on past them and I truly am.

G'nyte you, G'nyte Bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply