February 9, 2010

Thanks

That means you care for him more than you care about me.

That also means you see a future of you and him more than ours.

That's fine. If I were you, Raf pun akan think that way :-)

There's something about you that I can't let go. I don't know.

You have feelings for me? Your way of attracting me? of making me happy?

I love you. I really wanna show it. I'm gonna hold on to that. I'll wait.

You won't hear me looking for you. You won't hear me saying I miss you.

You won't hear me saying I love you, Nurul.

and you can't do anything about what I'm doing, so don't bother.

There is nothing between us now. You have a boyfriend and I probably wooing some girls right now.
I'm just one of your MMU friends.

There is no need to feel guilty. We're not sharing anything, not even feeling. We\ll keep it that way.

Have fun till CNY and I'm sure you can't wait to menggedik with your dad and mom :P

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply