February 5, 2010

Lies

I can't provide the girl I like with what she wants right now. Only loves and cares, but that's just not what she really wants. Too bad I guess. That means its for some other girl I'm about to meet.

I'm gonna get there. I promise. Just like what I said weeks ago.

Nurul, do you remember what have you said weeks ago? hee. You know I took all what said very seriously. That was my mistake. I beg you not to do that to anyone again.

You should know, my trust in you won't be the same anymore. We're friends, or bestfriends, if you want it that way :-) I know you'll be reading this even though you said you wouldn't. That has got tell you something about me knowing you, right?

I'm still feeling good, thanks god for the positiveness all around me albeit the dull day.

This is going to be the first break up that I don't cry on. Somehow, that feels weird.

Nurul, Panny, I will always care about you and far away from hating you :-)

So, do take care of yourself.
(You could said 'mestilah' how many times you want, but you're not gonna stop me from saying 'take care nurul')

Bye! nak tgk movie, esok satay, petang basketball! Then gotta work on Tech comm plakkk. Haihh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply