October 13, 2009

TopUp Business

I've just registered for a small prepaid reload business a few days ago for the sake of testing it. The agent who introduced the system to me is from Kemaman and he's a nice guy to start. I found the system is easy to use and I would definitely share it in coming time.

For the time being, I would monitor it and evaluate myself how beneficial this system can be. Here is a little info on the transactions so far. All buyers are my sis Niessa's friends. Good networking there for these little profits.


A little info on the system (as in on this date)

Registration fee : RM10
Free Initial Capital in the system : RM3 *
*So the real initial capital for the business is RM7

Anyone who are interested to know more, may email me at mrafsyam@gmail.com or leave a message at mrafsyam@yahoo.com on Yahoo Messenger. This is a great opportunity for you if you're a student who spends a lot in reloading your prepaid numbers and this is definitely not a scam.

Yes I was a little suspicious about the system too but since it didn't involve a lot of money, I thought "Hey, it won't hurt that bad!", so I did try it. It's nevertheless a real deal. If you're looking for these kinda of business experiences, I'd recommend it.

Ever heard of a basketball quote (I think) : You miss 100% the shots you didn't take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply