October 12, 2009

New site

Hello World! (again, this our 3rd meeting I think)

Well this is so not a welcoming post, hehe. I'd like to jump straight to the point ;-)

I have less than a week to know if I am continuing my study at Multimedia University. I think I have prepared everything well. I have no reasons to get rejected, but you know, shit happens. If everything goes right and with God's willing, this is going to be a new kick start for me, a new make over and definitely a new chapter of my life. There is no other reason for the opening of this blog.

There are no news from Yayasan Terengganu yet. I hope those people there still have hopes on me. I hope they are still considering to offer me scholarship, or changeable scholarship at least, or the least, a study load. Nevertheless, I'm sure going to use this chance to prove where the limit of my capability lies.

I have just registered the domain name www.kemaman.org for this site. Once I got it activated, I'll point the domain name to this site. I will mainly use this site for :-
- small businesses
- personal writings
-educational writings
- working space
- photo gallery

Nevertheless, the list will change if I have some changes in priority. However, I want to keep writing, so I doubt if this blog going to be abandoned any soon :-)

I need to line up my To-Do-List for tomorrow.

- Finish UNITEN application for a Degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering)
- Fucking email UTP
- Clean up the stuff in the baggage
- Write up the planning if I'm offered a place in MMU, and if I'm not.
- Decorate this site
- Fucking call YT (I don't know if I should though, perhaps not yet?)

oh, and it's official, I'm leaving dribbler(dot)org behind. I'm paying the last fee in the next few days.

Raf's out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply