October 16, 2009

Meeting people expectations

Meeting people expectations more than your own.

How many times were you in that situation? Lets be honest.

Oh I hate myself for giving people too much power in coloring the choices I made. I consider myself a free thinker. However dislike I am towards their views, I still take them into considerations. Sometimes even more than mine myself. We never knew maybe they are right after all. I understand well that no matter how far you have gone with any research you can think of, any possibilities you can figure out, your final choice isn't necessarily going to be the best one.

Lets face it. Rather than going for the best choice, we all tend to go for the easiest one instead. I'm so hoping I'm not into that.

I rather put a lot of thoughts on things and make decisions. When things goes wrong, I'd learn from it without or with little regrets. That is better!

What do you think?

G'nyte bloggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply