December 28, 2010

Old but still awesome


If you are a fan of old Malay movies like me, you would probably know this song. I was heartlessly doing my electronics assignment when it hits me, why do some people would chase antiques over the new modern stuff? Why eh?

Well, my 2 cents do not constitute the world's opinion but to me, it's kinda like the same way I feel about this song.

It feels "nostalgic". It brings some kinda feeling of "peace". It makes me wonder how the people in those era feeling about how good the song was, about the way it's played, about the way the singers sang it, about anything at all related to those people's perceptions towards the song. And I can't help to think that those people must have loved the song. And when I think about that, I can't help but to love the songs too.

Try imagine the same kinda song played by a decent modern young singer. Not the same feeling, eh?

Random ramblings, my bad. Now, what the heck is h-parameters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply