December 27, 2010

Do I believe?


Senang2 jadi heartless je kan?
I'm not sure what to think after last night, really. All what she said were true. Well, because all of that is from her point of view. She feels mad when I said I love her because she thinks that I'm just making it up and trying to be romantic with her. I guess she feels like being cheated on. She said all the words of love coming from me is the same thing that coming from me when I was in love with my ex before and thus, it is nothing special.

It hurts hearing that from her.

But I never cheated on expressing my love to them. And  I'm most certainly not fooling around with her. I am just being as honest to her as I am to my ex before. Heck, they are the one who taught me to be honest with my feelings.

About what's she doing.......I'm not sure if I can live with that. I mean, this are the little things that perhaps I shouldn't be worried about. But...what if from these little things, I can see the way she really is and have a change in heart? Ya Allah. All I'm holding on to is this straight-forward optimistic thought of mine. Yes, I'm not sure to even call this "trust". But if this is trust, I am definitely gonna hang on to it.

What am I thinking? what should I do? I have no idea.

After all, there's only one thing in my mind though. I would probably never again be crossing path with someone as awesome as her. Life have taught me to appreciate what I currently have. Life taught me if I want something so much, I should work for it.

And trust me, this is one of the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me since years.

I really really wanna work this out.

Love you, pancake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply