April 23, 2010

Let bygone be bygone

Actually I'm not really sure if that is grammatically correct. Not gonna check it out now :P

Opportunity cost. Picking an option meaning letting go the others of 'some' value. A very simple term, yet carries deep meaning. I like it. Too bad it's economic's.

Exam is just around the corner, very close, in less than 2 weeks. I'm not even at 20% done with the preparation. God bless me.

Consciously realizing that there has been little time I spent on having thoughts on you, Almighty, is giving me a deep sense of guiltiness. I'm all yours and I always will be.

Life is treating me good. Family are far, but close, and it has been 2 months. Friends are around and enemies, well, not that I know of  :) Nurul is somewhere out there. There were times when I wondered if she's okay. Lets be honest, I have moved on. I appreciated you friends who asked me to put more efforts in this, I really do, but I'm not doing it. Not for her good. I saw her a couple of times this week and I was sure I don't miss her anymore. The other thing I know is I was wooing at that one cute chick next to her :D (Cocu. Dancing Performance, a few days ago, Indoor Court). Ahh....life's fun.

I really need to continue downloading the past years, why the heck am I blogging?

To Radzi, Selamat Maju Jaya. Majulah jejaka untuk negara. Kudos on completing your degree. (Read this again after the graduation, your welcome)

p/s : I make the blog public again. Hate the re-login thing..haihh.

9 comments:

  1. hahahahhahahaa can't tell you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..my first visit after i dono how many years. sorry!
    hope u don mind me asking "why kemaman?" LOL
    good to see ur good bro. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha no problem Daa-kneee-yale,

    Kemaman? KEMAMAN LA! Tanah tumpah darahku! (darah kite?)

    Kene ade reasons yg lagi obvious ke?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dah nak setahun dah pon :)

    Mase buat website utk sekolah dulu

    ReplyDelete

Write a reply