July 28, 2013

Android forums for inquiries

Over the time, while writing and testing the Android App, I came across some issues which are not very common thus making them harder to be reached from search engines like Google. It's very troublesome, especially when they are related to something new, something that was just recently released or updated. When it comes to that, the best way to battle the issues is by putting my own questions on the webs and wait for them to be answered. Believe or not, you can get few good responses just within one day.

I have gathered some of the forums I normally put up my questions at below:

1. Stackoverflow
2. Android Forums
3. Android Central
4. xda-developers
5. Android.net
6. TalkAndroid Forum
7. AndroidPit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply