January 23, 2010

About us

We are on our way to a place called Japanese Village. It is up on the hill. You are with me in my car (not a Maroon's Satria) and I was the one who's driving. I know the place, I have thought about it, I have dream about it and just recently I found out that you felt the same way. With god's willing, that is the place that we would like to go, together.

But my current car won't get us there this time. Not at this moment, not now. Moreover, we can see a fog coming over way, we could lose our way up there.

But I believe I could afford a better car in the future. So despite everything, I know I will get there anyway.

As we are getting closer to the fog ahead, will you ask me to stop? or will we work out this fog and keep going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a reply